KINGSTON INTERNATIONAL SKIFF TRAINING IS HERE!
Good Morning Skiff Sailors
I want to share an exciting training opportunity with you.
I have attached a flyer that explains it in more detail: KIST .
The 5 key elements are:
- Professional coaching by experienced 49er sailor Jon Ladha
- It will take place in Kingston with 3 weeks on the road at North American regattas in July
- Members of the Canadian Sailing Team will be encouraged to participate when not taking part in CST programming and sailors from other nations are welcome.
- If you need help with housing or part-time work to offset the cost of relocating to Kingston, we are able to help with that.
- You can commit for the entire summer starting in May or you can come and go in 1-2 week blocks if that fits your schedule best
Canadian participants in the program will automatically have a Wind Athletes Donation page set up and receive coaching on how to fundraise. The fees for the camp can be paid for out of donations received from arms-length donors.
We want this to be a turn key training group of the highest calibre. If you are serious about your Olympic Skiff Campaign you need to sign up ASAP. If only I had such an opportunity when I was sailing, it might not have taken 16 years on the CST to get to the Olympics:)
President, Wind Athletes Canada